Each June, over 12,000 creatives, marketers, & technologists from 94 countries gather in Cannes for a week of learning, celebration & networking at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, showcasing the finest creativity in media worldwide. AmPav’s newest Intensive offers Marketing, Advertising, Design, and Media students close-up access to this esteemed Festival. Recent speakers included Yahoo’s Marissa Mayer, Bono, and Facebook’s Cheryl Sandberg.
If accepted to the Program, students are responsible for travel arrangements to and from Nice, France.
Program Fee: $2995, includes:
- Accommodations for nine nights in neighboring Cannes La Boca
- Pre-festival orientation
- Full accreditation to Cannes Lions
- Daily workshops with thought leaders from various disciplines represented at the Festival
- End-of-Festival de-briefing and reception
- Ground transportation between Nice Cote d’Azur Airport and Cannes La Bocca on arrival and departure days
Profile of a Successful Candidate:
- An interest in learning about career opportunities in film and/or the entertainment industry
- Ability to collaborate with other students and staff in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Commitment to participate in a challenging work-study program
- Maturity and flexibility
- Good communication skills
- Strong academic record
General Application Deadline: March 1, 2015 (postmark date)
The American Pavilion Student Program will take place in June, 2015.